PBT Group Careers
Be part of our team of Data Specialists and embark on a career of the future!
Job TitleBusiness Analyst Specialist
Experience10 to 20 years
Job Published10 January 2022
Job Reference No.289480858
PBT Group is looking for a Business Analyst Specialist to work with stakeholders throughout the organisation; to build a holistic view of the organisations strategy; processes; information and information technology assets.
The specialist BA links and aligns the business mission; strategy and processes of an organisation to its information technology strategy.
He or she documents this using multiple models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organisation will be met in an efficient; sustainable; agile and adaptable manner.
To bring business needs; capabilities; technology and process together in an efficient and effective manner.
The specialist BA has mastered the industry recognised knowledge areas for Business Analysis and works at the highest levels of abstraction; ambiguity and complexity within the organisation.
He or she performs business analysis tasks to connect information; technology; processes and business needs in varying levels of detail within an area of speciality; and is able to perform all business analysis tasks at both ends of the detail spectrum.
- Develop collaborative relationships through dealing with different cultural customs, and political factors
- Diffuse and address conflict
- Identify where conflicts and/or synergies exist between technologies and business functions
- Meet business needs through the ability to perform vendor/solution evaluation and solution validation
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth
- Drive the business area by identifying and executing on opportunities
- Ensure success of high risk or strategic projects
- Create and maintain an operating plan (business roadmap) for achieving the strategic vision and operating platform, while delivering on expected business results
- Identify and prioritize business initiatives and produce feasibility studies, cost-benefits and business case documents justifying the investment required
- Define business vision, goals, objectives, business processes and requirements
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values
- Enable skilling and required corrective action to take place by sharing knowledge and industry trends with team
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses
- Ensure team success
- Promote and contribute to the organisation Business Analysis Centre of Excellence
Knowledge and Experience:
10 Years Experience in a Analysis role and 6 Years in a Senior role
- Built high performance culture
- Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
- Completed reports and achieved budgets
- Designed workforce planning solutions
- Developed and implemented communications strategy
- Manage internal process
- Managed transformation and innovation
- Managed process results
- Managed relationships
- Managed self
- Supported transformation, change and continued improvement